[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Wed May 23 12:04:48 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's, I have 80 pen auctions running on eBay this week. they end
Sunday evening.  Once again a real variety.  Fountain pen, ballpoints,
rollerballs and pencils.  I started a few Delta pens at $1.00 and they
still have really low bids.  Lots of nice pens this week; Faber-Castell
Ondoro, Parker 75 vermeil cisele BP, Cross Townsend Tuxedo FP, BP & RB,
Very cool vintage Paraphernalia pencil, Parker 51, 45, 21, big red,
Jotters, etc. Esterbrook M2 in red, Sheaffer Legacy NOS nibs, much
more.  Check them out at
https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1.

Have a great week and weekend.  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net