[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Fountain Pens - Eversharp - Parker (4) - Sheaffer's
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat May 26 05:40:19 EEST 2018
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. c. 1939 Eversharp Doric fountain pen in golden brown with green veins. This is a short model pen. The gold filled trim has no wear and the cap lip is in good condition. The cap and barrel ends have light tooth marks and the plastic has not been polished, so there also other signs of use. The nib is a smooth writing Semi-Flexible 14K. It is a lever fill pen. Capped the pen measures 4 3/8 inches or 11.2 cm.
Price $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. circa 1928 Parker Duofold Jr. in Lacquer-red Permanite plastic. The only flaw I found on the pen is a bit of brassing at the top of the clip and on the clip ball and some thin lines of brassing on the edges of the cap bands. I recolored the cap end and blind cap. The original nib and feed was replaced at some point with Vacumatic parts. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K arrow. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 inches or 11.5 cm.
Price $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. 1937 first year Sheaffer's Crest full size fountain pen in golden brown stripe. This is a lever fill pen. The name "C.M. Logan" is hand engraved on the clip. There is no brassing on the cap or clip. There are two very shallow dents in the side of the cap, that are hard to see, and one tiny peck mark. The first year Crests have threads at the end of the section, similar to Parker Imperial pens. Both were short lived models. The nib is a smooth and moderately flexible Extra Fine and will make up to about a 1.5 mm line. Capped the pen measures 5 1/2 inches or 13.9 cm.
Price further reduced to $250.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
4. 1943 Parker Vacumatic Junior fountain pen in vibrant emerald green. The clip has a little wear on the edges of the top two or three veins of the feather. The barrel imprint is deep. The barrel has typical ambering of the clear segments. The nib has a bit of wave behind the tip, but the tip halves are even and it feels good on paper. The nib is a very smooth writing Fine 14K arrow. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.7 cm.
Price reduced to $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
5. 1946 Parker 51 full size fountain pen in Cordovan Brown with gold filled solid line cap. The cap has no dents or brassing. This one has Art Deco style initials imprinted on the barrel "FED", which I thought was kind of interesting. I did not color in the initials, but if you purchase the pen and tell me what color you would like the letters to be, I can do that for you. I think the initials were original silver colored. The nib is a smooth writing fat Fine or Medium with wet ink flow. It has a Vacumatic filling system. Capped the pen measures 5 7/16 inches or 13.3 cm. The blind cap has a bit of a tight fit, but flip side is that makes it more difficult to lose. The pen's condition is Excellent.
Price $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
6. c. 1960 (?) Parker "61" cartridge/converter fill fountain pen in Turquoise with rose and yellow gold filled Rainbow cap. This version of Parker 61 with the cart./converter fill system is more desirable by some collectors and more sought after than the pens with the capillary fill system. This one comes with the original box and filling instructions. The pen had been filled and lightly used. It has some micro scratches on the cap, but I would still consider it to be in near mint condition. There is a bit of staining from turquoise colored ink in the ink sac. The nib is a very smooth writing Medium 14K. As you can see in one of the photos, it comes with a squeeze type converter. This is either a MK II or III 61 and I am not sure which exact version it is. I did not polish the pen, because the cap has nice toning, which accentuates the contrast between the rose and yellow gold.
Price $225.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist