[Zosslist] Washington DC Show

chasule chasule at windstream.net
Sun May 27 23:58:51 EEST 2018

I do not know what transpired last year as I have been unable to attend even the local Atlanta since 1/4/2017.
I have attended more than 20 Washington DC Shows since 1995 and will make every effort to attend and support Bob Johnson this year.

-------- Original message --------From: Rick Propas <rickpropas at comcast.net> Date: 5/27/18  3:16 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: zosslist at zosspens.com Subject: [Zosslist] Washington DC Show

    For those of you who may not have seen this on other forums:

        Historically, the
                  Washington DC Fountain Pen Supershow has been an
                  enjoyable show for exhibitors and patrons from all
                  over the world. Last year, however, the show's change
                  of location and lack of organization led to
                  frustration and anger among both exhibitors and
                  patrons. We have received no indication that the
                  problems experienced last year have been resolved, nor
                  has the show's website been updated except to change
                  the dates of the show from last year's to this year's.

        While all of us enjoy
                  pen shows, participating as an exhibitor at a show is
                  an expensive proposition. We are professional pen
                  people, and we need to be able to set up before the
                  public is admitted so that we can work during the
                  show. The complete lack of information about the
                  Washington show raises serious questions about our
                  ability to serve our clients.

        For these reasons, we
                  have decided not to attend the Washington show this
                  year. We greatly hope that the problems of the past
                  have indeed been resolved, and we hope to return next
                  year.

        Mike and Linda Kennedy,
                  Indy-Pen-Dance
        Richard and Barbara