[Zosslist] Washington DC FP Super Show

PENDEMONIUM pendemonium at gmail.com
Mon May 28 19:48:09 EEST 2018

Frank and I are looking forward to the Washington DC Fountain Pen SuperShow
again in 2018.  We go to plenty of shows each year.  Each one has it's own
unique atmosphere, not to mention good points and bad points.  I won't deny
that Friday morning at the DC Show was mildly chaotic, but things calmed
down, the show was well attended all weekend long and we did indeed have a
great time. I'll add that this is very typical of the DC Show to have some
confusion when it changes locations.  We have reserved our same exhibit
space as last year, in fact talked to Bob about it at the Atlanta Pen Show
back in April.

Pendemonium looks forward to seeing our fellow pen friends and customers at
the DC Pen Show again this year.

Regards to all!   Sam and Frank
http://www.pendemonium.com
Pendemonium LLC
PO Box 4088 - Kingman AZ 86402-4088
928.757.PENS (7367)
Sign up for e-news Inky Greetings & Midnight Madness
Like us on Facebook

From: Rick Propas <rickpropas at comcast.net>