[Zosslist] Washington DC Show

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Tue May 29 12:54:22 EEST 2018

Rick, We love the Washington DC pen show.  Last year was the first one
we missed in 10 years.  We had a table at the show for the last 10 years
except last year.  Until we moved to SC it was just 17 miles from home.
We haven't been to a DC show at the new location but heard a lot of
negative comments about the location. Last year we were going to go as
dealers so I emailed Bob several times to reserve a table.  I didn't
receive a response.  I asked another dealer friend and he said he also
didn't get a response. I figured we'd just go as public to shop and
visit friends but then something came up and we didn't make it.  We are
not sure if we'll go this year.  I have not received any info on the
show. I'm certainly reluctant to go as a dealer knowing the hotel
issues.  See you in Raleigh this weekend if you'll be there. Cheers,  BOB

ebay:http://stores.ebay.com/Speerbob
Web:http://www.speerbob.com
email:speerbob at starpower.net