[Zosslist] Goose-killing

David Silber noyesville at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 20:14:13 EEST 2018

According to the legend, the idiom in English, "Kill not the goose that lays the golden egg", is generally a short-sighted action that destroys the profitability of an asset.  It would appear that the DC Super Show (read: golden egg) is being destroyed for no good reason other than indolence and procrastination.  I plan to go to the show IF I can register and receive some sort of confirmation.  (note: Except for rush hours, I live 30 minutes away).   I wonder how much pressure needs to be brought to resurrect the goose?  Dave Silber