[Zosslist] Golden Eggs

David Silber noyesville at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 22:31:30 EEST 2018

Dear Zossers, Not sure that the first Email I sent got to you all, so will try again.  If it has, excuse me please.   The notes about the DC (Super?) Pen Show reminded me the idiom about the goose that laid the golden eggs.
The English idiom "Kill not the goose that lays the golden egg", sometimes shortened to "Killing the golden goose", derives from an Aesop's fable. It is generally used to describe a short-sighted action that destroys the profitability of an asset.

It seems that the goose is being killed by indolence and procrastination, and that is too bad.  Let's hope for better times and better procedures (and maybe a better venue?)  Dave Silber