[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sale

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Wed Jun 6 15:12:49 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's, I have 63 auctions running on eBay this week.  They end
Sunday evening.  Quite a few very nice pens this week including a Pilot
Custom 743, Bexley Prometheus in orange, Bexley Centennial, Delta Matte
Journal, two Diplomats, Parker big red with sterling silver overlay,
Parker compact jotter, Many Parker, Sheaffer, Esterbrook and so on.
Check them out here https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net