[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen auctions

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Wed Jun 13 14:14:43 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's. I have 67 pen auctions running on eBay this week ending
Sunday evening.  Some very nice pens this week including an Aurora
Optima, Conway Stewart Marlborough, Delta Dolce Vita Oro, Waterman Leman
French Revolution,  Couple more Waterman Leman, Parker Duofold in
burgundy, 1974 Pilot grandee Custom in maple wood (beautiful!!), Bunch
more Parker, Sheaffer, Waterman, and more.  Check them out at
https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net