[Zosslist] A couple of rare Fountain Pen/Pencil sets

David Hammerslag d.hammerslag at computer.org
Wed Jun 27 19:45:13 EEST 2018

 Hello Zosslisters.  I know that most of you don't know me;  I have been a
longtime list lurker.  I have been collecting Parkers for a number of years
and have decided to substantially thin my collection.  Most will end up on
E bay, but I have a couple of fine sets I think would be valued by you all.

The first is boxed set, apparently unused, Parker Duo Tone with aluminum
caps.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/T8Z5XCYPhmu7SwAB7

The second set is also boxed, pristine, and apparently unused Cordovan 51
set.  The pen is date coded first quarter '41 and has the correct aluminum
jewels, speedline filler and clip.  The cap is alternating straight and
wavy lines, with the gold content marked at the top, as it should be for a
first year cap.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1zPRKK991Swaw8T49

If you would be interested in purchasing either of these, let me know.  I
will take more/better pictures when requested and would like to hear what
you would offer for these prime sets.

I also have a couple of cartridge/converter 51s, if those would be of
interest to you.

Otherwise, they'll all find their way to ebay.

Thanks,

David Hammerslag