[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen auctions

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Wed Jul 4 12:34:25 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's,

Happy Independence day!  I have 72 pen auctions ending on eBay Sunday
evening.  Good mixture with something for everyone this week.  Some
parts pen lots including Eversharp, hard rubber and Pilot.  Several
Esterbrook pens, buncha pencils, nice ballpoints and rollerballs and of
course plenty of fountain pens.  Also started a new Duragraph cracked
ice BP at $1.00.  Check them all out at
https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Have a great holiday!  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net