[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen auctions

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Tue Jul 10 13:16:49 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's,

I have some great pens on eBay this week.  They end Sunday night.  Quite
a few really nice fountain pens;  Esterbrook, Sheaffer, Parker,
Waterman, etc.  Several pencils and ballpoints too.  A few empty pen
boxes including a Sheaffer's snorkel box with papers and two Eversharp
pen set boxes.  I also started a Delta Journal BP at $1.00!!  Still
super low bids on it.  You can see them here:

https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

65 auctions this week.

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net