[Zosslist] Marlen Riflessi at 65% off

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Tue Jul 10 13:34:38 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's, I have an amazing short-term, get them while you can deal
for you today.  I have the Marlen Riflessi demonstrator fountain pens at
65% off retail.  $365.00 pens for $130.00!!  This is a great pen at a
spectacular price.  Transparent resin piston-filler with stainless steel
nib.  These are 5 1/4" long capped.  Pens are brand new in box.  I have
blue, clear, yellow and red.  Fine, medium and broad nibs.  $130.00 each
including free shipping in the USA.  A bit more if outside the USA to
cover additional shipping cost.  Email me at speerbob at starpower.net
<mailto:speerbob at starpower.net> if interested.  Here is the info on the
pen. http://yafa.com/marlen_riflessi_page.html  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net