[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Wed Jul 18 13:59:45 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's,

I have some great pens on eBay this week.  They end Sunday night.  You
can see them here:

https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

67 auctions this week.  Mixed lot this week.  Lamy Dialog 3,
Faber-Castell Terracotta FP, Wahl-Eversharp Decoband in chased orange,
some Porsche design pens, Parker Premier in black, Very cool Gold Bond
Stonite, Some parts pens lots, Lamy 225 BP, Couple of NOS Parker Big red
BP's, Pencils, Ballpoints and good stuff!

Cheers, BOB

RIP to my best friend in the pen business Jim Rouse.  We loved you and
will miss you Jim.

email:  speerbob at starpower.net