[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Wed Jul 25 13:27:48 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's,

I have some great pens on eBay this week.  They end Sunday night.  You
can see them here:

hhttps://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

77 auctions this week.  Little bit of everything from the awesome
(Settelaghi 18kt solid gold  BP) to the kinda cool but weird (Yafa Red
Star collection FP).  I started to clean out my box of cheapo ballpoints
and pencils and and selling them in big lots.  I also started several
auctions at $1.00 with no reserve.  This includes Conklin, Delta and
Marlen plus a new set of Montegrappa Superman cuff links that retail for
$295.00!!.  Plenty of other odd things too.  How about a bowling pin
shaped wood pencil?  But also a 1st year Parker Jotter and a very early
Parker Jotter Pardner set that is mint in box.  Good stuff!

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net