[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Fountain Pens - Waterman's - Parker (4) - Moore
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Jul 28 15:36:53 EEST 2018
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. circa 1925 Waterman's 452 fountain pen with hand engraved sterling silver overlay. The pen was used a lot and has some wear on the engraving. There is a thin strip of the bead missing, that holds the circular end piece on the top of the cap. The missing bead is about 10 mm on the top edge, above the clip. It may have worn off from rubbing against shirt pocket flaps. The original clip sterling has been replaced with a plated nickel silver clip. The clip is nice and tight and held well in my shirt pocket. The underside of the lever tab is marked sterling, but it may also be a replacement. The cap and barrel overlays do not have any dents. The nib is a smooth writing Flexible Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.5 cm.
Price $285.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. 1942 Parker "Duo Vac" pen and pencil set in red and silver. This one is the "Ingenue" model, which is about the size of a Vacumatic Junior. This one was made in Canada. There is no damage to report on the fountain pen, but pencil has a couple of cracks. The pencil works fine and you can see the crack in a fuzzy close-up photo. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine that has a bit of flex. The pen is a Vacumatic fill. There is no wear on the gold filled trim of the pen or pencil. Capped the pen measures 5 1/16 inches or 12.9 cm.
Price $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. 1943 Parker Vacumatic fountain pen in blue with double end jewels. Flexible nib! This pen was made in Canada. The only damage that I found on this one is on the Speedline filler. The filler is made of chrome plated brass and has a lot of flakes of plating missing, but the filler works well. The barrel has only light ambering in the clear barrel segments. The nib is a smooth Flexible Extra Fine 14K arrow and is a wet writer. It will make up to a 2 mm line. Capped the pen measures 5 1/8 inches or 13 cm.
Price $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
4. circa 1925 Moore L-96 in Tuscan Red. I would not say that this version of the Tuscan Red L-96, with the black cap end and thin-wide-thin bands, is rare, but they are very scarce. The pen is about 1/4 inch longer than a Parker Duofold Senior flat top and slightly larger in diameter. There is some brassing around the bottom edge of the cap band and some in the center of the lever. I elected not to polish this pen, I just wiped it down with a jeweler's cloth, so there are some light scratches and normal signs of use. The nib is a No. 6, but it appears to me to be about the size of other company's No. 8 size nibs. The nib is a smooth writing fairly flexible Extra Fine. On the barrel there is a dark speck next to the cap lip, but it is where the pressure bar is pinned through the barrel. Capped the pen measures 5 11/16 inches or 14.5 cm.
Price $595.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
5. Parker "75" fountain pen in the Grain d'Orge aka Barleycorn pattern. I think this one is silver plated over brass. It uses either a converter or cartridge. The feed is marked "F", but to me it makes a line closer to Extra Fine. The nib is 18K - .750. The condition appears to be Near mint. It has NO converter or ink cartridge.
Price reduced to $130.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. 1951 Parker 51 full size Aerometric fountain pen in Forest Green with stainless steel Lustraloy cap. The cap has lots of micro scratches from normal use. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.5 cm. The green Aerometric 51's are a bit harder to find than the other colors.
Price $160.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist