[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Fri Aug 3 03:39:10 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's, I have 72 pen auctions on eBay this week.  They end Sunday
evening.  Maybe you noticed the last several weeks I have listed more
pencils, ballpoints and lower-end pens.  I probably have 1,000 pens
backlogged to list but the pencil and ballpoint box was getting pretty
full so I listed more of them lately.  This week is the same but there
are also some great fountain pens this week, a few higher-end, and I'll
start listing more next week.  I also started a few Delta and a Conklin
special edition at $1.00 this week.  Check them all out at

https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

A couple of highlights include a Parker 51 special edition in vista
blue, Porsche design P3125 FP and pencil set, Faber-Castell Intuition in
terracotta, couple of Parker vacs, Beautiful Parker thrift-time in
burgundy marble, Very cool Nardi pencil (the most ridiculously over
engineered pencil ever), Several Esterbrook ballpoint with adapters so
they work and use a modern refill, super cool Eversharp streamliner
thrift FP, some parts, and much more.

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net