[Zosslist] Perfect Jim Rouse Tribute

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Thu Aug 9 03:11:03 EEST 2018

I'd like to Thank Franklin-Christoph for the perfect Jim Rouse tribute
on the back cover of the current PenWorld.  The photo with the slight
smirk on his face was the perfect Jim tribute photo. That photo along
with the one on the inside of the magazine together caught Jim's
personality perfectly.  He was always either smiling or had that playful
sarcastic smirk.  Sarcastic but never mean spirited.  Jim was my best
friend in the pen business for 18 years.  Jim was everyone's friend as
soon as they met him.  Tanya and I loved him and will miss him very
much.  Rest in peace my friend.  The pen community is a better place
because you were an important part of it.  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net