[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage FP's - Parker (4) - Eversharp - Sheaffer's
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Fri Aug 17 10:25:55 EEST 2018
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1946 Parker "51" set with sterling silver caps in India Black, with original box. There are no dents, scratches, etc. on the caps. The plating over the sterling silver has flaked away and fallen off in different small spots/specks all over both caps, so it has a slight mottled effect where the specks of plating are missing. Yet, the overall condition is much better than average and I would rate the set at about 8.5 to 9 out of a possible 10. The nib is a smooth writing fat Extra Fine or Fine 14K. The leatherette covered box is not perfect, but I would say acceptable.
Price $225.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. 1946 Parker Vacumatic in black with gold filled trim. There is no damage to report. The clear barrel segments have a bit less ambering than average, see photos. I marked the nib tip width as extra fine, on the writing sample, but taking a second look it appears to be a Fine. The length of the pen capped is 5 1/16 inches or 12.9 cm. The condition is Excellent.
Price $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. circa 1927 Parker Duofold Junior in "Lacquer-red". The imprint has the Lucky Curve banner and small Duofold Jr. imprint. The cap has a couple of problems, two repaired lip cracks and a big chip out of the lip, see photo. I did not have a better spare cap in red, so l used this one. The feed is a "spear" style and the nib is a Vac arrow replacement. The nib is an Extra Fine 14K, which I need to adjust for better ink flow. I could get a bit of flex, but it took quite a bit of pressure to achieve line variation. Capped the pen measures 5 9/16 inches or 11.6 cm. The price reflects the cost of a replacement cap.
Price $99.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
4. 1940's Eversharp Skyline full size in black. There is no damage to report about this pen. I don't think there is any brassing on the clip or lever, which is kind of unusual for a Skyline. I restored this one in mid-May and took photos, but it didn't make it on to one of my sales lists, until now. The nib is the real feature of this pen. It has a very smooth fat Medium 14K that has a stub-ish tip and also some flex and it is a wet writer. Take a look at my writing sample. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.4 cm. The condition is Excellent.
Price $135.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
5. 1930's Sheaffer's oversize "Premier" Balance pen in black. The only damage that I noticed is a slight bit of a wave in the lever. The barrel imprint is deep. The nib is a smooth writing Fine two tone 14K, with an up-swept tip. It is one of the nibs Sheaffer's made that you can turn upside down to get an extremely fine line. Capped the pen measures 5 1/2 inches or 14.0 cm.
Price $220.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. 1941 Parker 51 first year of production, in Dove Gray with "wedding band" Lustraloy cap. The cap has about six or seven small bump marks and typical micro scratches on both the cap and barrel. The nib shell has some minor discoloration, which is less apparent than it appears in the photo with the cap off. Also, there is a shallow depression ring around the nib shell from cap. The blind cap has the original aluminum jewel and the cap jewel has been replaced with a silver colored plastic jewel. Original aluminum jewels can be found, I saw two offered very recently on eBay. The aluminum Speedline filler plunger has some erosion, but it works just fine. The blind cap is imprinted "Parker made in U.S.A. .1. which indicates it was made in the second quarter of 1941. Full production of the "Parker "51" line began in January of 1941. The nib is a very smooth writing fat Fine or a Medium.
Price reduced to $475.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist