[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen auctions

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Thu Aug 23 14:28:07 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's, I have 73 auctions on eBay this week.  They end Sunday
evening.  Many great pens and pencils this week.  Six Parker vacumatics,
really cool oversize Diamond Medal with masonic logo on top, Parker 51
in teal, Levenger True Writer Kyoto ballpoint, Several Esterbrooks, many
other fountain pens, bunch of interesting pencils including one of my
favorite pencil designs, a Nichols Tri-point, Waterman #32 pen body, and
more.  Plus I started a Conklin limited edition and a Delta Matte
Journal at $1.00!

Check them all out at: https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net