[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage FP's - M.T.Co. Swan 44 ETN - Eversharp Doric - Parker (4)
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Aug 25 13:25:25 EEST 2018
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1.1927 Mabie Todd & Co. Swan "Eternal 44" aka 44 ETN, made in New York, in red and black mottled hard rubber. The only damage on the pen is a bit of typical brassing across the clip ball and a couple of flakes of gold missing on the lever. The barrel has very light discoloration. The barrel imprint is strong. The cap has a lot of black and not much red on one side. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 7/16 inches or 13.8 cm. The overall condition is Excellent.
Price $265.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. 1946 Parker "51" set with sterling silver caps in India Black, with original box. There are no dents, scratches, etc. on the caps. The plating over the sterling silver has flaked away and fallen off in different small spots/specks all over both caps, so it has a slight mottled effect where the specks of plating are missing. Yet, the overall condition is much better than average and I would rate the set at about 8.5 to 9 out of a possible 10. The nib is a smooth writing fat Extra Fine or Fine 14K. The leatherette covered box is not perfect, but I would say acceptable.
Price $225.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. 1946 Parker Vacumatic in black with gold filled trim. There is no damage to report. The clear barrel segments have a bit less ambering than average, see photos. I marked the nib tip width as extra fine, on the writing sample, but taking a second look it appears to be a Fine. The length of the pen capped is 5 1/16 inches or 12.9 cm. The condition is Excellent.
Price $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
4. 1941 Parker Vacumatic in green, made in Canada. There is no brassing on the gold filled trim and no damage to report. There is a color difference between the cap and barrel. As you can see in the photos, the color of the clear barrel segments are not mint, but very close to it. The pen has an aluminum Speedline filler and a long blind cap, double end jewels aka "2 ej. The nib is a very smooth writing Fine 14K arrow. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.7 cm. The condition is Excellent.
Price reduced to $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
5. 1951 Parker 51 full size Aerometric fountain pen in Forest Green with stainless steel Lustraloy cap. The cap has lots of micro scratches from normal use. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.5 cm. The green Aerometric 51's are a bit harder to find than the other colors.
Price reduced to $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. c. 1939 Eversharp Doric fountain pen in golden brown with green veins. This is a short model pen. The gold filled trim has no wear and the cap lip is in good condition. The cap and barrel ends have light tooth marks and the plastic has not been polished, so there also other signs of use. The nib is a smooth writing Semi-Flexible 14K. It is a lever fill pen. Capped the pen measures 4 3/8 inches or 11.2 cm.
Price reduced to $140.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist