[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen auctions

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Thu Aug 30 13:09:26 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's,

I have some great pens on eBay this week.  They end Sunday night.  67
auctions this week.  Some great Parker pens this week including 51's,
Duofolds, a nice BCHR lucky curve and more.  Plus Eversharps,
Esterbrooks, etc.  My favorite this week is a very nice Ever-ready made
by American News Corp.  It's a very pretty pen with a semi-flex 14kt
nib.  Also a lot of pencils this week. Some very nice ones.  You can see
them here:

https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1

Holiday weekend coming up!!  Enjoy it.

Cheers,  BOB