[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob Pen Sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Thu Sep 6 04:04:38 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's,

I have some great pen auctions on eBay this week.  They end Sunday
night.  Good assortment this week.  I started a new Pineider Avatar at
$1.00.  Several Parker Duofolds including striped Duofolds, Jr's, and
three slimfolds (couldn't they come up with a better name than
slimfold?).  Awesome Omas Arte Italiana wild BP and a few Delta LE
BP's.  A couple of nice Sheaffer's including an Admiral with Gregg
shorthand nib.  Some Montblanc parts and the usual assortment of
ballpoints and pencils.  I bought a box of about 1,000 vintage
mechanical pencils so I'll be mixing some in weekly for a long time.
You can see the auctions here:

https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1

70 auctions this week.

Cheers,  BOB