[Zosslist] Delta MOMO 30th Anniversary LE - reduced

Adam Frank 64calligraphy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 23:13:30 EEST 2018

Happy September, and a happy and healthy New Year to those who are celebrating.

I am thinning my collection, starting with pens that I haven't used at all in the last year. My loss is your gain. :-)

Please ask any questions via email ); first firm offer gets the pen.

Delta MOMO 30th Anniversary Limited Edition with a titanium nib (marked Ti22) in a fine point with a little flexibility characteristic of Ti nibs. A beautiful pen in carbon fiber and celluloid with rhodium-plated trim, it features Delta's fixed piston system. This pen is number 190 of 981 (the picture is a little blurry). I found the box and papers after I had finished taking pictures; if you want to see them I'm happy to send you a picture of the box, which comes complete with the unopened bottle of Delta ink. One flaw - the carbon fiber "binde" nearest the piston knob is loose and you can spin it around. It doesn't affect function and is kind of fun to play with, but I wanted to note it. The original list price was $1,095 and it's not easy to find this pen nowadays. Asking $300 shipped in CONUS. International shipping at cost.

Thanks for looking!
Adam

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/844/40817462014_bcf10efeb0_c.jpg" width="600" height="800" alt=“DeltaMomo"

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/817/40817461314_ca1799952e_c.jpg" width="800" height="600" alt="DeltaMomoNib"