[Zosslist] This Week's Speerbob Pen Sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Thu Sep 20 13:26:19 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's, We were held hostage in our home last weekend by Hurricane
Florence so I did get 79 auctions listed.  We are far enough from the
coast to have a lot of rain and wind but no damage and we never lost
power.  As a precautionary measure I did eat all the ice cream in the
freezer in case we lost power.  You cannot be to careful!

I have 79 auctions running this week.  I started some Delta and a
Conklin pens at $1.00 so check those out for sure.  Some great pens from
Pilot, Sailor, Sheaffer, and Parker listed.  Several Parker BP/pencil
sets.  Cool Montblanc James Bond Octopussy advertising piece.  Several
Diplomat pens at 1/2 price.  Some good parts and repair lots.  Parker
salesman's pen case.  Couple of special edition Lamy Safari.  Even with
all this I think the very coolest item this week is a yellow Slencil BP
and pencil set. It's just so cool and MINT!

Check them all out at https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1

Also I have most of the pencil in my eBay store on sale.  To many
pencils!  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net