[Zosslist] ~FS~ Parker 51 with Hand Hammered Sterling Cap

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Wed Sep 26 07:28:20 EEST 2018

Hi all,
This is a 1948 Parker 51 in Blue Cedar with one of my hand hammered and antiqued sterling silver caps. The nib is a Medium Stub, which measures about .33 inches or .83 mm. It makes nice wet thin and thick lines and is a bit on the "crisp" side for the thin lines. I believe the nib was retipped by Greg Minuskin. I only hammer two to three sterling 51 caps per year. I customized one other 51 cap this year and did one for a special order.
I only use caps that have missing plating and ones that the dents are too deep to remove an have deep scratches and other damage. This is a recycling project for me, using only caps that are beyond repair using normal techniques.
Price $325.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/Pl4JEb2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/eAbO94v.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/NXQ0g4Q.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/GvAJ86c.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/AfcBtZh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/V60R2Yw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sNewpTP.jpg

Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com