[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen auctions

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Thu Sep 27 14:24:31 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's,

I have some great pens on eBay this week.  Some great fountain pens.
Exceptional Parker Pastel magenta moire lucky curve that's amazing.  I
mean really clean and amazing!  Stunning Mabie Todd swan eternal 54 in
red mottled ebonite.  Wahl #2 and Waterman 52 1/2 V black chased hard
rubber beauties.  Nice Waterman Stalwart in box and made in Canada.
Eversharp Skyline, Sensa, Very cool Eversharp streamliner in beautiful
blue, Some Rotring core, Two Parkettes, Parker Writefine, Pilot 78G with
EF nib, and so much more.

Auctions end Sunday night.  You can see them here:

https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1

52 auctions this week.

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net