[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Parker Fountain Pens
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Sep 29 08:54:18 EEST 2018
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1941 Parker 51 first year of production, in Dove Gray with "wedding band" Lustraloy cap. The cap has about six or seven small bump marks and typical micro scratches on both the cap and barrel. The nib shell has some minor discoloration, which is less apparent than it appears in the photo with the cap off. Also, there is a shallow depression ring around the nib shell from cap. The pen has two aluminum end jewels. The aluminum Speedline filler plunger has some erosion, but it works just fine. The blind cap is imprinted "Parker made in U.S.A. .1. which indicates it was made in the second quarter of 1941. Full production of the "Parker "51" line began in January of 1941. The nib is a very smooth writing fat Fine or a Medium.
Price further reduced to $450.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. 1946 Parker "51" set with sterling silver caps in India Black, with original box. There are no dents, scratches, etc. on the caps. The plating over the sterling silver has flaked away and fallen off in different small spots/specks all over both caps, so it has a slight mottled effect where the specks of plating are missing. Yet, the set looks very nice and the overall condition is much better than average and I would rate the set at about 8.5 to 9 out of a possible 10. The nib is a smooth writing fat Extra Fine or Fine 14K. The leatherette covered box is not perfect, but I would say acceptable.
Price reduced to $210.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. 1941 Parker Vacumatic in green, made in Canada. There is no brassing on the gold filled trim and no damage to report. There is a color difference between the cap and barrel. As you can see in the photos, the color of the clear barrel segments are not mint, but very close to it. The pen has an aluminum Speedline filler and a long blind cap, double end jewels aka "2 ej. The nib is a very smooth writing Fine 14K arrow. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.7 cm. The condition is Excellent.
Price reduced to $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
4. 1951 Parker 51 full size Aerometric fountain pen in Forest Green with stainless steel Lustraloy cap. The cap has lots of micro scratches from normal use. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.5 cm. The green Aerometric 51's are a bit harder to find than the other colors.
Price reduced to $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
5. c. 1958 Parker 41 in "Surf Green" with a Lustraloy cap. These are lighter green than the turquoise color. Surf Green was also used for Parker 61's. The 41's have an Aerometric squeeze filling system that was used in 21's and late 51's. The cap has normal signs of use, i.e. light scratches and micro scratches. The nib shell and barrel have a nice polish. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine "Octanium" alloy. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.5 cm.
Price $115.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. 1946 Parker 51 full size fountain pen in Cordovan Brown with gold filled solid line cap. The cap has no dents or brassing. This one has Art Deco style initials imprinted on the barrel "FED", which I thought was kind of interesting. I did not color in the initials, but if you purchase the pen and tell me what color you would like the letters to be, I can do that for you. I think the initials were original silver colored. The nib is a smooth writing fat Fine or Medium with wet ink flow. It has a Vacumatic filling system. Capped the pen measures 5 7/16 inches or 13.3 cm. The blind cap has a bit of a tight fit, but flip side is that makes it more difficult to lose. The pen's condition is Excellent.
Price $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist