[Zosslist] Good stuff! - This week's Speerbob pen auctions

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Wed Oct 10 12:44:24 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's,

I have some great pens on eBay this week.  Not many as I didn't have a
lot of time to list last week but some very good ones. They end Sunday
night and include a few pens started at $1.00 with no reserve including
a brand new Pineider Avatar FP, Delta journal BP, and a Monteverde
Polaris FP.

But this is where it gets really good:  a wonderful Wahl-Eversharp
Equipoised in jade, Stunning English Duofold button-filler in blue/black
marble, Nearly flawless Wahl #72 BCHR, Stunning double jewel vac
debutante in burgundy pearl, Vac in silver pearl, really nice Gregg FP
pen in box and obviously made by Eversharp, Mint with tag Norma 3-color
pencil, One of the most beautiful sterling dip pens have have sold, a
Mabie Todd mother-of-pearl and gold dip pen, several really nice Parker
21's, vintage unused Edelstahl piston-filler, and a cool but weird
Eclipse Hooded Knight (the Pontiac Aztek of fountain pens).  You can see
them here:

https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1

43 auctions this week.

Cheers,  BOB