[Zosslist] REQUEST FOR EMAIL APPROVAL

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Tue Jan 22 16:49:22 EET 2019

Number to,

You will have to go here to unsubscribe the email address you no longer
wish to be subscribed:  http://zosspens.com/mailman/listinfo/zosslist

This link is given at the bottom of each and every e-mail that is sent
through this email list.

You will have to check your email and confirm unsubscription request.

Regards,

David