[Zosslist] Request for Assistance

Humberto Paniagua humberto at pani.com.mx
Tue Jan 22 17:40:16 EET 2019

Hello all of you my friends

I do agree on not going to FB. many reasons arise from that, but mainly
privacy, also, newer generations are not interested at all in that.

I do need to get my act going in the instagram world.

Knowing this may lead to extra hours in the computer and all that
accompanies those extra hours, I am willing to start an instagram
account Zoss Pens, Zoss List or any name you guys decide.

The only thing is...

Instagram needs pictures.. it is all about images..

are you all willing to send me images of your beautiful pens so I can
post them into instagram??

If you guys are willing to put some time to take some photos of your
pens, I am willing to put some of my time into this endeavour, take some
images of my pens and post your images as well as mine...

one more thing, If you guys are ok, I am almost sure, this will need to
be on a personal email basis (this meaning, that I will need you to send
me an email directly so I can post the image) to keep the list without
images, besides I think this list will only be sent on text only.

Instagram is a social media, where you can only post images and some
short videos, a quick search for fountain pens, returned over 170k
different users posting images of fountain pens.

I do agree that we need to keep this list alive, I am more than happy to
keep receiving email information from all of you. It is a wonderful pot
of knowledge

on the other hand I do believe that we have an obligation to preserve
our culture and our beliefs, and that is the love for fountain pens, not
just keeping them in the bins and drawers or where we keep them stored
or where we show them, but also how we use them, and this is to teach
the young kids all we have learned!!

which by the way has required enormous amounts of time, dedication and
patience!!!

so..

lets do both things. keep this list alive. start a Instagram account..

you send the images, I post the images!!

who is in??

Saludos!