[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Fountain Pens & Sets - Wahl - Waterman's - Parker (4)

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Feb 2 11:09:22 EET 2019

Hi all,
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1943 Parker Vacumatic Junior fountain pen in vibrant emerald green. The clip has a little wear on the edges of the top two or three veins of the feather. The barrel imprint is deep. The barrel has typical ambering of the clear segments. The nib has a bit of wave behind the tip, but the tip halves are even and it feels good on paper. The nib is a very smooth writing Fine 14K arrow. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.7 cm.

Price reduced to $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."

https://i.imgur.com/gXho7s0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/MHGcXOC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ik3JIuq.jpg

2. 1946 Parker 51 full size fountain pen in Cordovan Brown with gold filled solid line cap. The cap has no dents or brassing. This one has Art Deco style initials imprinted on the barrel "FED", which I thought was kind of interesting. I did not color in the initials, but if you purchase the pen and tell me what color you would like the letters to be, I can do that for you. I think the initials were original silver colored. The nib is a smooth writing fat Fine or Medium with wet ink flow. It has a Vacumatic filling system. Capped the pen measures 5 7/16 inches or 13.3 cm. The blind cap has a bit of a tight fit, but flip side is that makes it more difficult to lose. The pen's condition is Excellent.
Price reduced to $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
 https://i.imgur.com/aKF5uxo.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xOMKhDx.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3kVIT7U.jpg

3. 1928 Waterman's No. 52V fountain pen and pencil set in Olive Ripple hard rubber. This pen has puzzled me for a few years. The barrel and nib were made in the U.S., but it has a cap that appears to have been made in Canada. The cap lip band is marked "FDW" .375 (for 10 Karat gold and the date mark is a lower case "n", which would be for 1928. I suspect it is a replacement cap. The clip and lever are gold filled, with no brassing. The barrel imprints have wear, but they are legible. The pencil has a capital letter "A" deeply carved into the top end piece, which screws in and could be replaced. The nose has some slack between it and the barrel. The pencil mechanism is working well. Capped the pen measures 4 3/8 inches or 11.1 cm. The nib is a smooth flexible Medium Stub 14K and will make up to about a 1.75 mm line.
Price reduced to $300.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/QZ9t6RT.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DBhVSI5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5h2J4Qe.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/q2OW3c7.jpg

4. circa 1936 Parker Vacumatic Oversize fountain pen in silver pearl. The barrel imprint only struck the first number in the date code and I did not remove the nib from the section, I just cleaned in water, so I don't know the exact year the pen was made. I suspect it was made about '36. The clip has some wear around the edges and the shaft on the arrow has some little flakes of plating missing. The tassi ring on the blind cap has some typical brassing on the outer raised edge and the blind cap has some teeth marks that are not too obvious. The lock down filler unit will not lock down, even after I replaced the diaphragm it will not lock down, and I am not certain why. The pen fills well, you just have to replace the blind cap while holding the pen over your ink bottle. The barrel clarity is exceptional for a 30's Vac. The two tone nib does not have any plating loss that I can see. It is a very smooth writing fat Fine or Medium 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 5/16 inches or 13.6 cm.

Price further reduced to $295.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/Zc1yMTO.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Xv3j3Bd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5hH4UkS.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nklUzdy.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/NItrz0w.jpg

5. 1946 Parker Vacumatic Major in black. There is no brassing on the clip or cap band. The barrel imprint is deep with raised edges. The clear barrel segments have light ambering. The threads on the filler unit bushing is missing the anodized coating. The nib is a very smooth writing Fine or Medium 14K, with a bit of flex. Capped the pen measure 5 inches or 12.7 cm.

Price $140.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/EPMyxLX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GGudFxR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jaQntsR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/roylq7M.jpg

6.  1920's Wahl No. 4 pen and pencil set in gold vermeil (rolled gold over silver). I do not remember the name of this pattern, it might be Wedgewood, but it is a scarce engine turned pattern and quite attractive. This particular set was made in Canada. I bought them separately. The pencil has not been personalized, but the pen has the initials A K M V on the indicia, in capital Roman letters. The pencil has a small deep mark just above the silver colored nozzle and the crown has a small shallow dent. The crown also has a small pit on top. There is no brassing, dents or other damage on the pen. The pencil advances the lead as it should. When the crown is pulled up, the lead storage area has straight line engine turned pattern, and I think the lead tube is gold filled. The nib is an Extra Fine. It is smooth and has a fair amount of flex. It is marked "Wahl 4 14K".
Price reduced to $450.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/elufax6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/64mH2T5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3OJ4fff.jpg

Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com