[Zosslist] Favorite Fountain Pen

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Sat Feb 9 03:45:46 EET 2019

I have a Grand Place M800 but alas with only a 18k nib, I do miss the nicer
14k nibs.  My nib is an Italic Broad Pelikan 18k nib so that's a good
thing, it's more of a stub than an Italic though. Sheaffer's Legacy stubs
are much sharper than the Pelikan B Italic 18k nib on this pen. But it
still is a beautiful looking and working pen.  I do wish it was less stub
like.  Picture of the GP M800.
<https://www.penchalet.com/images/products/enlarge/11168-GrandPlace-zoom.jpg>

Rick, what's the 14k nib on your Grande Place  M800 pen?

Regards,
David