[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage FP's - Sheaffer's (3) - Parker (2) - Moore L-96

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Feb 16 13:51:41 EET 2019

Hi all,
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. circa 1927 Sheaffer's oversize White Dot Lifetime flat top fountain pen in black "Radite" plastic. The only brassing I found are two spots on either side of the clip ball. The barrel has a nice imprint. The nib is a very smooth writing Medium factory Stub with generous ink flow and it has good line variation. Stub nibs probably on comprised about 1 to 2 percent of nib production at Sheaffer's. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.5 cm. The condition is Excellent.
Price $195.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/Y8eVdQC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6opz9Pg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BP4ac1k.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/x5TUU9k.jpg

2. circa 1936 Sheaffer's Balance fountain pen in Ebonized Pearl (embedded abalone chips). This is a full length slender model. It has no brassing or other damage to report. It has a very deep barrel imprint. The nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K No. 3. This is a lever filling pen. Capped the pen measures 5 7/16 inches or 13.8 cm. The condition is Excellent.

Price $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/lEsmIQz.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/OZphFp6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/L2ZvaMZ.jpg

3. circa 1921 Sheaffer's oversize fountain pen in black lined hard rubber. This is a pre-White Dot model. I made a mistake on my writing sample, stating a date of 1918, but it has a Lifetime nib, which would date it between 1921 and '23. The nibs were marked Lifetime starting in 1921 and the White Dot was introduced in 1923, according to my information. The pen has a smooth writing Broad Stub 14K with generous flow. Stub nibs probably on comprised about 1 to 2 percent of nib production at Sheaffer's. The clip has a bit of side wiggle, but seemed to hold to my shirt pocket with acceptable pressure. The clip and cap band do not have any brassing, but the tip of the fill lever has a bit of brassing. The cap has some wear to the lined chasing towards the top. The black hard rubber has light to moderate discoloration (oxidation). Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 or 13.5 cm.

Price $245.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/vUyU3MZ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/UGCw2aX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/OuG8POL.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/39jVjAA.jpg

4. circa 1925 Moore L-96 in Tuscan Red. I would not say that this version of the Tuscan Red L-96, with the black cap end and thin-wide-thin bands, is rare, but they are very scarce. The pen is about 1/4 inch longer than a Parker Duofold Senior flat top and slightly larger in diameter. There is some brassing around the bottom edge of the cap band and some in the center of the lever. I elected not to polish this pen, I just wiped it down with a jeweler's cloth, so there are some light scratches and normal signs of use. The nib is a No. 6, but it appears to me to be about the size of other company's No. 8 size nibs. The nib is a smooth writing fairly flexible Extra Fine. On the barrel there is a dark speck next to the cap lip, but it is where the pressure bar is pinned through the barrel. Capped the pen measures 5 11/16 inches or 14.5 cm.

Price further reduced to $450.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/1o4TmuS.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6JXy2SC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uw2TkoB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Wb78nPF.jpg

5. circa 1928 Parker Duofold Junior "Deluxe" in Moderne Black and Pearl. The barrel is ambered and the cap has some ambering. The clip has brassing across the ball. The barrel imprint is very deep. The cap end and blind cap have discoloration. The nib is a smooth wet writing Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 inches or 11.5 cm.
Price reduced to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/ggoEmQY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YTrKRjs.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/JMeZUVE.jpg

6. circa 1929 Parker "True Blue", long version, fountain pen. The pen
shows it's age by the discoloration in the barrel. The cap is actually
very decent. The clip has typical brassing across the ball on the tip.
The black hard rubber cap and barrel ends have mild discoloration. I
only did a cursory polish on the plastic, so the cap and barrel have
some micro scratches. The nib is a Vacumatic arrow replacement, with a
spear feed (as I received it) and is a very smooth writing Fine 14K
with a nice dark, wet ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches
or 13.4 cm. Would I put this pen in my shirt pocket? Heck yeah, it has
been in my collection for several years.

Price $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping
see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

http://i.imgur.com/N28GN6b.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eoXRE0D.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XHAX89S.jpg

Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com