[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Pens - Parker (4) - Sheaffer's (2)
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Fri Jan 3 10:30:53 EET 2020
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. circa 1932 Parker Duofold Junior fountain pen in green and black. This is the version with thin-thick-thin cap bands. There is a bit of brassing at the top of the clip. The nib has about a 3 millimeter crack from the vent hole pointing towards the section. There is some discoloration in the barrel plastic. The nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K with some flex and writes well. Capped the pen measures 4 3/4 inches or 12.1 cm.
Price $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. circa 1934 Sheaffer's flat top, short model in jade green. There is no damage to report on this pen. As you can see in the photos, the color is excellent. The barrel imprint is sharp and crisp. This is a Lifetime model with the white dot on the top of the cap. The nib is a very smooth writing Extra Fine 14K with the Lifetime imprint. The pen appears to have had little use. The ink flow us excellent. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 or 11.5 cm. The condition is Excellent.
Price $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. circa 1923 Parker Duofold Jr. fountain pen in red hard rubber. The pen has no damage to report. The barrel imprint is very deep and it has a "Medium Duofold" imprint, the second version of the Duofold imprints. It has a single raised cap band. It has a Lucky Curve "spear" feed. The nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K, with good ink flow. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 inches or 11.6 cm. This is a very nice example!
Price reduced to $350.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
4. circa 1924 Parker D.Q. (?) fountain pen in black lined hard rubber. This one is identical in size to a Duofold Junior. It has brassing across the clip ball and there are numerous nibble marks around the cap end and blind cap, none are terribly deep. It has light discoloration (oxidation), with one lighter area next to the blind cap. The nib is a smooth writing fat Fine in 14K. It has a Lucky Curve "spear" feed. The barrel imprint is a bit worn, but all legible. Capped the pen measures 4 9/16 inches or 11.7 cm.
Price $175.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
5. circa 1931 Parker Duofold "Vest Pocket" set in Jade Green. This set has pocket clips and no rings on the tops. The pen has some obvious discoloration on the barrel. There is no brassing on the gold filled trim. the name "Esther" nicely engraved on the barrel of the pen and pencil. I have NOT restored the set. I have had it in my collection for about 10 years and just enjoyed them as they are. The pencil mechanism is working well. Capped the pen measures 3 3/8 inches or 8.7 cm.
Price reduced to $275.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. 1930's (pre-'34) Sheaffer's pen and pencil combination in black and pearl. The clip ball has brassing on top, but the rest of the trim looks good. The cap and barrel have some scratches from use. The pencil mechanism is working smooth. This is a lever fill pen. It has one small area of moderate discoloration on the barrel. The nib is very smooth writing fat Fine or Medium marked "5-30" 14K. Capped the combo measures 5 15/16 inches or 15.1 cm. The overall condition is Excellent.
Price reduce to $235.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist