[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Fri Jan 10 19:09:19 EET 2020

Hi Zosser's,

Happy New Year.  Last night I reopened my eBay store after a month of
vacation.  I also have 63 auctions running this week ending Sunday
evening.  Some very nice pens and pencils this week.  Several Parkers,
cool Soviet vac filler, several mini Peter Pan, Good Service and other
mini fountain pens, Esterbrooks, American, Eberhard Faber and many
more.  Nice eagle Spear 831 pencil and some other great pencils.
Stunning red mottled ebonite Inkograph.  Plenty more.  Nice selection
this week.  Check them all out at
https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1

Cheers,  BOB

PS:  I did work on my vacation including quite a few price adjustments
on pens that have been in the store to long.  Some great deals!

email:  speerbob at starpower.net