[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Fountain Pens - Sheaffer's (3) - Parker Duofold Set - National - Wearever
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Jan 11 11:05:09 EET 2020
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1930's National fountain pen in red and black mottled hard rubber. This is a very good French made copy of a Parker Duofold Junior Streamline model and very similar in size. The clip has brassing across the ball. The color of the hard rubber is excellent, no discoloration. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine Warranted. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 inches or 11.5 cm. This is a button fill pen. It's a real beauty in Excellent condition!
Price $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. circa 1934 Sheaffer's Balance demonstrator in transparent green. There is no damage to report. The barrel imprint is deep with a patent number on the bottom line of the imprint. There is no nib, but I am fairly certainthat it never had one. Most Balance demonstrators that you see are kind of a light amber color. Capped the pen measures 5 5/8 inches or 13.7 cm. The condition is Excellent plus.
Price $475.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. circa 1934 Sheaffer's flat top, short model in jade green. There is no damage to report on this pen. As you can see in the photos, the color is excellent. The barrel imprint is sharp and crisp. This is a Lifetime model with the white dot on the top of the cap. The nib is a very smooth writing Extra Fine 14K with the Lifetime imprint. The pen appears to have had little use. The ink flow us excellent. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 or 11.5 cm. The condition is Excellent.
Price $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
4. circa 1929 Parker Duofold Senior "Deluxe" set in Moderne Black and Pearl. The only damage I noticed on the pen, other than barrel discoloration, is that the barrel imprint is nearly obliterated, by some old time pen repairman polishing it too aggressively, I suspect. There is no brassing on the clip or cap bands. The pencil clip has brassing across the ball. The gold filled bands and nozzle look good. The pencil mechanism is working well and it propels and repels the lead nice and smooth. The nib is a very smooth writing fat Fine. Capped the pen measures 5 1/8 inches or 13.0 cm. Price further reduced to $275.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
5. 1920's Wearever fountain pen in mottled cream and red. The pen is in near mint condition. It has plating loss across the clip ball. I removed the ink sac to preserve the color of the plastic, so the pen is NOT functional. The nib is marked "14 KT. Gold Plate". Capped the pen measures 4 7/8 inches or 12.5 cm.
Price $75.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. circa 1929 Sheaffer's oversize Lifetime White Dot Balance set. The only thing I can see on the pen or pencil that could be considered as damage, is a thin line of brassing across the clip ball and the pen barrel has moderate discoloration and a small spot of discoloration on the cap. The pen has the name "L.E. Young" imprinted on the pen, in small block letters. There is no name imprint on the pencil. The barrel imprint on the pen is deep. This is a very early 1929 set, marked "Pat'd - Patent Pending" They were produced before the patent was awarded to the W.A. Sheaffer's Co. The pencil is working well and has extra leads. The nib is a very smooth writing Fine 14K. The overall condition of the set is Excellent.
Price further reduced to $245.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping
see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist