[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Fountain Pens -
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Fri Jan 17 12:36:07 EET 2020
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1930's Oversize Eversharp Equi-Poised in black and white pearl. This is a "soldier clip" model, so it is a bit shorter than the regular oversize version. The gold filled trim has no brassing and there is no damage to report on this pen, other than some discoloration to the plastic on the barrel. This is a late, end of the run pen, the gold seal on the cap has been drilled and it has a (correct) number 7 warranted nib. The nib is a very smooth writing Medium, with some flex and nice ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.7 cm. This is a fairly scarce pen.
Price $395.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. 1950's Parker 51 Demi-Size pen in blue with Lustraloy (stainless steel) cap. The pen shows some signs of light use, it has some micro scratches on the cap and barrel, but overall it is very presentable. This pen has an Aerometric fill system, with an over the end of the ink sac pressure bar. The nib is a smooth writing Fine Octanium alloy. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.8 cm.
Price 115.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. 1920's or 30's Glidewel in red and black wood grain plastic. The gold filled clip is in nice condition and is marked "Yours Truely". The barrel is imprinted "Glidewel and L.M.T. Co. Distributors". There are a couple of bite marks on the side of the cap lip. There is some tarnish and pitting on the lever, which has silver colored plating. I bought this pen from a friend several years ago. It has a No. 2 Waterman's nib. The nib is a smooth writing Flexible Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 3/16 or 13.2 cm. The overall condition is Excellent.
Price $110.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
4. 1946 Parker "51" set with sterling silver caps in India Black, with original box. There are no dents, scratches, etc. on the caps. Some plating over the sterling silver is missing, but it's not very noticeable. The set looks very nice and the overall condition is much better than average. The nib is a smooth writing fat Extra Fine or Fine 14K. The leatherette covered box is not perfect, but I would say acceptable. I used a lighter colored ink for the writing sample, so it shaded a bit.
Price further reduced to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
5. circa 1923 Parker Duofold Jr. fountain pen in red hard rubber. The pen has no damage to report. The barrel imprint is very deep and it has a "Medium Duofold" imprint, the second version of the Duofold imprints. It has a single raised cap band. It has a Lucky Curve "spear" feed. The nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K, with good ink flow. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 inches or 11.6 cm. This is a very nice example!
Price reduced to $350.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. circa 1932 Parker Duofold Junior fountain pen in green and black. This is the version with thin-thick-thin cap bands. There is a bit of brassing at the top of the clip. The nib has about a 3 millimeter crack from the vent hole pointing towards the section. There is some discoloration in the barrel plastic. The nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K with some flex and writes well. Capped the pen measures 4 3/4 inches or 12.1 cm.
Price $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist