[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Pens - O/S W-E Equi-Poised - Parker (3) - A.L. Co. - Sheaffer's

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Jan 25 03:17:26 EET 2020

Hi all,
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1950's Parker 51 Demi-Size pen in blue with Lustraloy (stainless steel) cap. The pen shows some signs of light use, it has some micro scratches on the cap and barrel, but overall it is very presentable. This pen has an Aerometric fill system, with an over the end of the ink sac pressure bar. The nib is a smooth writing Fine Octanium alloy. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.8 cm.

Price 115.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/xvZcHUD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zXmgquz.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ul9jO5c.jpg

2. 1930's Oversize Eversharp Equi-Poised in black and white pearl. This is a "soldier clip" model, so it is a bit shorter than the regular oversize version. The gold filled trim has no brassing and there is no damage to report on this pen, other than some discoloration to the plastic on the barrel. This is a late, end of the run pen, the gold seal on the cap has been drilled and it has a (correct) number 7 warranted nib. The nib is a very smooth writing Medium, with some flex and nice ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.7 cm. This is a fairly scarce pen.
Price $395.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/VJ8Ubcs.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/uKiGOl1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8jKs5bh.jpg

 3. circa 1934 Sheaffer's flat top, short model in jade green. There is no damage to report on this pen. As you can see in the photos, the color is excellent. The barrel imprint is sharp and crisp. This is a Lifetime model with the white dot on the top of the cap. The nib is a very smooth writing Extra Fine 14K with the Lifetime imprint. The pen appears to have had little use. The ink flow us excellent. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 or 11.5 cm. The condition is Excellent.
Price $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/1xWeMk7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/IzN72h9.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gIjv5MU.jpg

4. circa 1924 Parker fountain pen in black lined hard rubber.  I am not sure what model this is, it is not marked Duofold. It is identical in size to a Duofold Junior. It has brassing across the clip ball and there are numerous nibble marks around the cap end and blind cap, none are terribly deep. It has light discoloration (oxidation), with one lighter area next to the blind cap. The nib is a smooth writing fat Fine in 14K. It has a Lucky Curve "spear" feed. The barrel imprint is a bit worn, but all legible. Capped the pen measures 4 9/16 inches or 11.7 cm.

Price reduced to $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/O6xuytj.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/A5hT7ps.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5BvaGbO.jpg

5. circa 1929 Parker Duofold Senior "Deluxe" set in Moderne Black and Pearl. The only damage I noticed on the pen, other than barrel discoloration, is that the barrel imprint is nearly obliterated, by some old time pen repairman polishing it too aggressively, I suspect. There is no brassing on the clip or cap bands. The pencil clip has brassing across the ball. The gold filled bands and nozzle look good. The pencil mechanism is working well and it propels and repels the lead nice and smooth. The nib is a very smooth writing fat Fine. Capped the pen measures 5 1/8 inches or 13.0 cm.                                 Price further reduced to $275.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/0GrLUge.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/U2W2766.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4urXu20.jpg

6. circa 1910 Aikin Lambert fountain pen with gold filled "snail shell" overlay. There is a slight dent on the indicia panel. There are a few spots of brassing on some of the high spots of the pattern, but they are very hard to see. The nib is a bit "toothy", but I will polish the tip to make it smoother. The nib is marked "Aikin Lambert Co. No. 2". The nib is a Flexible Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 7/16 inches or 14 cm. This is an eyedropper fill pen.
Price reduced to $450.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/O27x4Mq.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/b1vyh03.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3CwYvsi.jpg

Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com