[Zosslist] Speerbob Pen Sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Wed Jan 29 13:18:12 EET 2020

Hi Zosser's,

I have 87 auctions on eBay this week ending Sunday evening.  I bought
some collections recently so many really nice pens this week.  Here is
the link https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1

Just a partial list:

Montblanc Agatha Christie, 32S, 146 burgundy, 146, 144 nib unit and Mozart

AWESOME oversize 1930's Conklin All American in a wonderful mint green

Namiki faceted vanishing point in green

Waterman 94 steel quartz celluloid in box

Pelikan 400NN tortoise stripe

Very cool Diamond Point BCHR

Stunning Aikin Lambert silver basket weave and rose gold magic pencil

Near mint Rexall BCHR w/two gold bands eyedropper filler

Waterman Expert II's FP's, BP's, pencils and a rollerball, Laureat
fountain pen

Carter's 4233 Red Mottled FP

Some nice Wahl Eversharp pencils including an exceptional gold filled
one in box

Cross fountain pens

Super cool Roller Rule pencil

Whole lot more!  Cheers,  BOB