[Zosslist] See you at the LA Pen Show

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Sun Feb 2 20:41:27 EET 2020

Hey Sam!

Today is palindrome day!

02-02-2020
It hasn't happened since
11-11-1111

But not only that, it's a palindrome in USA (above), UK (same as above but
the first 02 is the day) and iso format:

2020-02-02

Which is my favorite way because if you save files with this, you can sort
them correctly, most significant is year, then month, then day.

Save a file as:

20200202 which is year, month, day. It will sort correctly.

20200202_pen_inventory.doc
20190101_pen_inventory.doc
19991101_pen_inventory.doc

Always sorts correctly!