[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Thu Feb 6 11:20:34 EET 2020

Hi Zosser's,

I have 69 auctions running this week,  Some very special pens this week
including two Sailor 90th anniversary rosewood limited editions, Namiki
Raden VP, Sailor Pro gear with Saibi Togi super fine 21kt nib, Krone
Lindbergh Spirit of St. Louis LE FP, Edison Mina, Platinum 3776 with
music nib, Pelikan M400 tortoise stripe, Marlen Matisse LE, Lamy Lady
porcelain FP, Platium 3776 burgundy maki-e FP, Pilot Elite stainless
steel crosshatch grid FP,  and white FP and a bunch more.  Quite a few
pencils as well including several very nice mini golf pencils.  Also I'm
selling some great pocket knives for a friend.  Check it all out at
https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob?LH_Auction=1

Auctions end Sunday evening.  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net