[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage FP's and Sets - Wahl - d

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Feb 8 13:27:42 EET 2020

Hi all,
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1920's Wahl #5 size in the gold filled "Dart" engine turned pattern. I believe the number 5 was the largest size that Wahl made in the metal pens.  The pen has no brassing, dents or scratches and appears to be in near mint condition. I noticed there is a slight color difference in the gold between the cap and barrel. The nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K number 5. Capped the pen measures 5 inches.

Price $395.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/owLUwmA.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YwiSzuc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/n9b6OrG.jpg

2. 1930's Sheaffer's WASP Vacuum-fil oversize fountain pen in green lizard. This pen HAS NOT been restored and may need a new plunger rod. My recommendation would be to not have the pen restored for use. The pen has a few small light scratches here and there, but it retains a nice finish overall. The barrel imprint is crisp with raised edges. I dipped the pen for the writing sample, but it looks like the pen may not have ever had ink inside the barrel. The barrel transparency is perfect. You can see the plunger rod in the photos. The only damage that I found is some little specks of corrosion on the cap band, which was thinly plated. Capped the pen measures 5 1/16 inches. The pen appears to be in Near Mint condition.
Price $350.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/DERddGQ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/0lfzLgR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/AKn1ANy.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/sJJvwk1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gBrsV5Y.jpg

3. 1950's Parker 51 Demi-Size pen in blue with Lustraloy (stainless steel) cap. The pen shows some signs of light use, it has some micro scratches on the cap and barrel, but overall it is very presentable. This pen has an Aerometric fill system, with an over the end of the ink sac pressure bar. The nib is a smooth writing Fine Octanium alloy. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.8 cm.

Price 115.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/xvZcHUD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zXmgquz.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ul9jO5c.jpg

4. 1930's Oversize Eversharp Equi-Poised in black and white pearl. This is a "soldier clip" model, so it is a bit shorter than the regular oversize version. The gold filled trim has no brassing and there is no damage to report on this pen, other than some discoloration to the plastic on the barrel. This is a late, end of the run pen, the gold seal on the cap has been drilled and it has a (correct) number 7 warranted nib. The nib is a very smooth writing Medium, with some flex and nice ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.7 cm. This is a fairly scarce pen.
Price reduced to $375.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/VJ8Ubcs.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/uKiGOl1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8jKs5bh.jpg

5. circa 1934 Sheaffer's flat top, short model in jade green. There is no damage to report on this pen. As you can see in the photos, the color is excellent. The barrel imprint is sharp and crisp. This is a Lifetime model with the white dot on the top of the cap. The nib is a very smooth writing Extra Fine 14K with the Lifetime imprint. The pen appears to have had little use. The ink flow us excellent. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 or 11.5 cm. The condition is Excellent.
Price reduced to $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/1xWeMk7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/IzN72h9.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gIjv5MU.jpg

6. circa 1928 Waterman's number 0552 set, in the Sheraton gold filled pattern. The back side of the pencil has a couple of shallow bump marks on the back side next to the crown. There is no other damage to report. The pen has no names or initials, but the pencil has the letters E.C.P. in italic block capital letters and a presentation line under the initials. The nib is a very smooth writing Flexible fat Fine or Medium 14K, and it has generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 7/16 inches. The set is in overall Excellent condition.

Price $395.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/DJLIEae.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/q0ZGQQd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uzKLXdw.jpg

Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com