[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Pens - Parker (3) - O/S WASP - Waterman's 0552 - Wahl No. 5
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Feb 15 07:28:16 EET 2020
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1930's Sheaffer's WASP Vacuum-fil oversize fountain pen in green lizard. This pen HAS NOT been restored and may need a new plunger rod. My recommendation would be to not have the pen restored for use. The pen has a few small light scratches here and there, but it retains a nice finish overall. The barrel imprint is crisp with raised edges. I dipped the pen for the writing sample, but it looks like the pen may not have ever had ink inside the barrel. The barrel transparency is perfect. You can see the plunger rod in the photos. The only damage that I found is some little specks of corrosion on the cap band, which was thinly plated. Capped the pen measures 5 1/16 inches. The pen appears to be in Near Mint condition.
Price reduced to $295.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. 1950's Parker 51 Demi-Size pen in blue with Lustraloy (stainless steel) cap. The pen shows some signs of light use, it has some micro scratches on the cap and barrel, but overall it is very presentable. This pen has an Aerometric fill system, with an over the end of the ink sac pressure bar. The nib is a smooth writing Fine Octanium alloy. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.8 cm.
Price 115.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. circa 1928 Waterman's number 0552 set, in the Sheraton gold filled pattern. The back side of the pencil has a couple of shallow bump marks on the back side next to the crown. There is no other damage to report. The pen has no names or initials, but the pencil has the letters E.C.P. in italic block capital letters and a presentation line under the initials. The nib is a very smooth writing Flexible fat Fine or Medium 14K, and it has generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 7/16 inches. The set is in overall Excellent condition.
Price reduced to $375.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
4. 1920's Wahl number 5 size in the gold filled "Ripple" engine turned pattern. This is a very nice example with no damage to report. The nib is a smooth writing Flexible Fine 14K, with generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 4 15/16 inches. I believe the number 5 was the largest size that Wahl made in the metal pens. It is a gorgeous pen in Excellent condition.
Price $385.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
5. circa 1932 Parker Duofold Junior fountain pen in green and black. This is the version with thin-thick-thin cap bands. There is a bit of brassing at the top of the clip. The nib has about a 3 millimeter crack from the vent hole pointing towards the section. There is some discoloration in the barrel plastic. The nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K with some flex and writes well. Capped the pen measures 4 3/4 inches or 12.1 cm.
Price $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. 1946 Parker "51" set with sterling silver caps in India Black, with original box. There are no dents, scratches, etc. on the caps. Some plating over the sterling silver is missing, but it's not very noticeable. The set looks very nice and the overall condition is much better than average. The nib is a smooth writing fat Extra Fine or Fine 14K. The leatherette covered box is not perfect, but I would say acceptable. I used a lighter colored ink for the writing sample, so it shaded a bit.
Price further reduced to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist