[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage FP's - O/S Wahl RHR - Parker (3) - Waterman's - O/S WASP
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Feb 22 06:44:10 EET 2020
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. circa 1925 Wahl oversize fountain pen in red hard rubber. The cap lip has been shortened, as you can see in the photos. The only other damage I noticed are a couple of specks of brassing on either side of the high spot on the lever and two or three very small marks on the section. The top front of the cap is marked "Wahl Signature Pen". There is no brassing on the roller clip or the cap band. The nib is a very smooth writing fat Fine 14K, also marked Wahl Signature Pen. The nib is flexible and writes a wet line. Capped the pen measures 5 1/2 inches or 14 cm. The overall condition is Excellent. Did I mention this is a scarce pen?
Price further reduced to $350.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. circa 1931 Parker Duofold "Vest Pocket" set in Jade Green. This set has pocket clips and no rings on the tops. The pen has some obvious discoloration on the barrel. There is no brassing on the gold filled trim. the name "Esther" nicely engraved on the barrel of the pen and pencil. I have NOT restored the set. I have had it in my collection for about 10 years and just enjoyed them as they are. The pencil mechanism is working well. Capped the pen measures 3 3/8 inches or 8.7 cm.
Price further reduced to $250.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. circa 1936 Parker "Moderne" (looks like a Challenger) in silver pearl and black. This one was made in Canada. The clip has brassing on the clip ball and and the bottom cap band is brassed. The cap has three or four gouges and you can see one of them between the clip ball and cap in one of the photos. The nib in this pen is a real star, it is a very smooth writing Flexible Extra Fine and will make about a 1.75 mm line. It has generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 1/8 inches or 12.6 cm.
Price $110.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
4. 1930's Sheaffer's WASP Vacuum-fil oversize fountain pen in green lizard. This pen HAS NOT been restored and may need a new plunger rod. My recommendation would be to not have the pen restored for use. The pen has a few small light scratches here and there, but it retains a nice finish overall. The barrel imprint is crisp with raised edges. I dipped the pen for the writing sample, but it looks like the pen may not have ever had ink inside the barrel. The barrel transparency is perfect. You can see the plunger rod in the photos. The only damage that I found is some little specks of corrosion on the cap band, which was thinly plated. Capped the pen measures 5 1/16 inches. The pen appears to be in Near Mint condition.
Price reduced to $295.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
5. circa 1928 Waterman's number 0552 set, in the Sheraton gold filled pattern. The back side of the pencil has a couple of shallow bump marks on the back side next to the crown. There is no other damage to report. The pen has no names or initials, but the pencil has the letters E.C.P. in italic block capital letters and a presentation line under the initials. The nib is a very smooth writing Flexible fat Fine or Medium 14K, and it has generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 7/16 inches. The set is in overall Excellent condition.
Price reduced to $375.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. circa 1932 Parker Duofold Junior fountain pen in green and black. This is the version with thin-thick-thin cap bands. There is a bit of brassing at the top of the clip. The nib has about a 3 millimeter crack from the vent hole pointing towards the section. There is some discoloration in the barrel plastic. The nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K with some flex and writes well. Capped the pen measures 4 3/4 inches or 12.1 cm.
Price $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist