[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Pens and Sets - Waterman's Overlay Set - Parker (2) - Sheaffer's (3)

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sun Mar 1 03:45:36 EET 2020

Hi all,
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1937 first year Sheaffer's Crest full size fountain pen in golden brown stripe. This is a lever fill pen. The name "C.M. Logan" is hand engraved on the clip. There is no brassing on the cap or clip. There are two very shallow dents in the side of the cap, that are hard to see, and one tiny peck mark. The first year Crests have threads at the end of the section, similar to Parker Imperial pens. Both were short lived models. The nib is a smooth and moderately flexible Extra Fine and will make up to about a 1.5 mm line. Capped the pen measures 5 1/2 inches or 13.9 cm. I used a lighter blue in for the writing sample, that is why it looks a bit washed out in the photo.
Price further reduced to $195.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/NfyFz7W.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/VF2cMaD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/pUsm0le.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7i0JkRm.jpg

2. circa 1929 Sheaffer's standard size Balance pen and pencil set in Jade green. The pen has discoloration on the lower part of the cap and the barrel. The clip has some brassing on the top edge and the ball. The nib is an exceptionally smooth writing Fine 14K. The pencil is working well. The color is perfect. The pencil's clip has a bit of brassing on the top edge, on the hump and across the ball. Capped the pen measures 5 5/8 inches or 14.4 cm. I used a lighter blue in for the writing sample, that is why it looks a bit washed out in the photo.

Price reduced to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/burRyYk.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6cXq18A.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3NnkrhS.jpg

3. circa 1929 Sheaffer's oversize Lifetime White Dot Balance pen and pencil set in black and white pearl. The only thing I can see on the pen or pencil that could be considered as damage, is a thin line of brassing across the clip ball and the pen barrel has moderate discoloration and a small spot of discoloration on the cap. The pen has the name "L.E. Young" imprinted on the pen, in small block letters. There is no name imprint on the pencil. The barrel imprint on the pen is deep. This is a very early 1929 set, marked "Pat'd - Patent Pending" They were produced before the patent was awarded to the W.A. Sheaffer's Co. The pencil is working well and has extra leads. The nib is a very smooth writing Fine 14K. The overall condition of the set is Excellent.
Price further reduced to $225.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

http://i.imgur.com/jWr9wDk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jRZMDV3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hZFAOSn.jpg

4. circa 1931 Parker Duofold "Vest Pocket" set in Jade Green. This set has pocket clips and no rings on the tops. The pen has some obvious discoloration on the barrel. There is no brassing on the gold filled trim. the name "Esther" nicely engraved on the barrel of the pen and pencil. I have NOT restored the set. I have had it in my collection for about 10 years and just enjoyed them as they are. The pencil mechanism is working well. Capped the pen measures 3 3/8 inches or 8.7 cm.
Price further reduced to $250.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/wa2SL9g.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/dnYY6ia.jpg

5. circa 1936 Parker "Moderne" (looks like a Challenger) in silver pearl and black. This one was made in Canada. The clip has brassing on the clip ball and and the bottom cap band is brassed. The cap has three or four gouges and you can see one of them between the clip ball and cap in one of the photos. The nib in this pen is a real star, it is a very smooth writing Flexible Extra Fine and will make about a 1.75 mm line. It has generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 1/8 inches or 12.6 cm.
Price $110.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/dpNwUnX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/56ZOHzr.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xyW6C2N.jpg

6. circa 1928 Waterman's number 0552 set, in the Sheraton gold filled pattern. The back side of the pencil has a couple of shallow bump marks on the back side next to the crown. There is no other damage to report. The pen has no names or initials, but the pencil has the letters E.C.P. in italic block capital letters and a presentation line under the initials. The nib is a very smooth writing Flexible fat Fine or Medium 14K, and it has generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 7/16 inches. The set is in overall Excellent condition.

Price reduced to $375.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/DJLIEae.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/q0ZGQQd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uzKLXdw.jpg

Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com