[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Pens - Wahl Eversharp (3) - Parker (2) - Waterman's Set

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Mar 14 11:10:10 EET 2020

Hi all,
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. circa 1932 Eversharp Doric standard size in Kashmir green. It has a double check mark seal. The only damage I found is a dark spot above the clip and there is a bit of plating wear on the fill lever, next to the tab end. There is a diagonal crack towards the top of the cap that crosses three of the facets. It has a company logo badge on top of the cap end that reads "Continental Casualty Company Chicago". The nib is a very smooth writing Extra Fine 14K "Signature", with some flexibility. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches. Please excuse the blurry writing sample photo, my copier/scanner is in storage at the moment.

Price $225.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/E7oaGFn.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Xers9h5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5kLRwzm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/esp2H6G.jpg

2. 1920's Olympic by Wahl oversize fountain pen in red lined hard rubber. I am going to price this one as a pen barrel. The cap lip appears to have been trimmed short and it has a crack next to the clip that curves upward. The clip appears to have been replaced, also. The hard rubber and lined pattern are in excellent condition and show no wear. There is a bit of plating wear to the cap band on the back side. The nib is an original Warranted 14K Wahl. The nib is Fine with flex and a generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 1/2 inches.  Please excuse the blurry writing sample photo, my copier/scanner is in storage at the moment.

Price $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
 https://i.imgur.com/QAJ39gV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6HU86Xh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nlDaWw6.jpg

3. circa 1928 Waterman's number 0552 set, in the Sheraton gold filled pattern. The back side of the pencil has a couple of shallow bump marks on the back side next to the crown. There is no other damage to report. The pen has no names or initials, but the pencil has the letters E.C.P. in italic block capital letters and a presentation line under the initials. The nib is a very smooth writing Flexible fat Fine or Medium 14K, and it has generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 7/16 inches. The set is in overall Excellent condition.

Price reduced to $375.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/DJLIEae.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/q0ZGQQd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uzKLXdw.jpg

4. circa 1932 Parker Duofold Junior fountain pen in green and black. This is the version with thin-thick-thin cap bands. There is a bit of brassing at the top of the clip. The nib has about a 3 millimeter crack from the vent hole pointing towards the section. There is some discoloration in the barrel plastic. The nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K with some flex and writes well. Capped the pen measures 4 3/4 inches or 12.1 cm.

Price $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/32YunYH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/PcEi1gG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/MgHKubR.jpg

5. 1950's Parker 51 Demi-Size pen in blue with Lustraloy (stainless steel) cap. The pen shows some signs of light use, it has some micro scratches on the cap and barrel, but overall it is very presentable. This pen has an Aerometric fill system, with an over the end of the ink sac pressure bar. The nib is a smooth writing Fine Octanium alloy. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.8 cm.

Price reduced to $105.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/xvZcHUD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zXmgquz.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ul9jO5c.jpg

6. 1930's Oversize Eversharp Equi-Poised in black and white pearl. This is a "soldier clip" model, so it is a bit shorter than the regular oversize version. The gold filled trim has no brassing and there is no damage to report on this pen, other than some discoloration to the plastic on the barrel. This is a late, end of the run pen, the gold seal on the cap has been drilled and it has a (correct) number 7 warranted nib. The nib is a very smooth writing Medium, with some flex and nice ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.7 cm. This is a fairly scarce pen.
Price reduced to $375.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/VJ8Ubcs.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/uKiGOl1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8jKs5bh.jpg

Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com