[Zosslist] Mylar and Brass Shim Stock

Maja Furlong majafurlong1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 04:29:47 EET 2020

Hi David,
Brian & Lisa at Andersonpens.com sell brass flossing sheets (2 sheets for
$3.50) and Mylar nib-smoothing film (2-pack for $5.00). I've always had
excellent service from them (and they're super-nice people, too :)

Hope this helps,
~Maja Furlong
President, The Vancouver Pen Club
https://www.vancouverpenclub.com/