[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage FP's - W-E Doric (2) - Conway Stewart - Wood Grain HR Wahl - Parker (2)
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Mar 21 12:29:17 EET 2020
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1920's Wahl-Eversharp fountain pen in red and black wood grain hard rubber. This is a "Gold Seal" with a flexible Signature (interchangeable) nib. There is no damage to report, other than one tiny bump mark on the top cap band. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K, with generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches. The condition is Excellent.
Price $285.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
2. circa 1932 Eversharp Doric standard size in "Burma" (dark grey pearl). There is some plating wear on the bottom edge of the cap band. It has been polished, but under magnification I can see some scratches. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K "Gold Seal Manifold". Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches. The cap has four 2 mm lip cracks, which is fairly typical of this model.
Price $250.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
3. 1920's Conway Stewart "No. 200M" in red and black mottled hard rubber. The only damage I found on the pen is a bit of wear on the barrel imprint, it is all legible and it has a bit of typical brassing on the clip ball. The nib is a smooth Extra Fine or XX Fine 14K, with only a small amount of flexibility. It lays down a nice wet line. Capped the pen measures 5 1/8 inches. This is a very attractive pen!
Price $265.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
4. circa 1932 Eversharp Doric standard size in Kashmir green. It has a double check mark seal. The only damage I found is a dark spot above the clip and there is a bit of plating wear on the fill lever, next to the tab end. There is a fairly tight diagonal crack towards the top of the cap that crosses three of the facets. I have looked at this pen quite a few times and didn't see the crack until I was looking at it under magnification. It has a company logo badge on top of the cap end that reads "Continental Casualty Company Chicago". The nib is a very smooth writing Extra Fine 14K "Signature", with some flexibility. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches. Please excuse the blurry writing sample photo, my copier/scanner is in storage at the moment.
Price $225.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
5. 1950's Parker 51 Demi-Size pen in blue with Lustraloy (stainless steel) cap. The pen shows some signs of light use, it has some micro scratches on the cap and barrel, but overall it is very presentable. This pen has an Aerometric fill system, with an over the end of the ink sac pressure bar. The nib is a smooth writing Fine Octanium alloy. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.8 cm.
Price reduced to $105.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. circa 1936 Parker "Moderne" (looks like a Challenger) in silver pearl and black. This one was made in Canada. The clip has brassing on the clip ball and and the bottom cap band is brassed. The cap has three or four gouges and you can see one of them between the clip ball and cap in one of the photos. The nib in this pen is a real star, it is a very smooth writing Flexible Extra Fine and will make about a 1.75 mm line. It has generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 1/8 inches or 12.6 cm.
Price $110.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist