[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage FP's - W-E Doric (2) - Conway Stewart - Wood Grain HR Wahl - Parker (2)

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Mar 21 12:29:17 EET 2020

Hi all,
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1920's Wahl-Eversharp fountain pen in red and black wood grain hard rubber. This is a "Gold Seal" with a flexible Signature (interchangeable) nib. There is no damage to report, other than one tiny bump mark on the top cap band. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K, with generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches. The condition is Excellent.

Price $285.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/2mxCfmf.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/NCObtlS.jpg

2. circa 1932 Eversharp Doric standard size in "Burma" (dark grey pearl). There is some plating wear on the bottom edge of the cap band. It has been polished, but under magnification I can see some scratches. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K "Gold Seal Manifold". Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches. The cap has four 2 mm lip cracks, which is fairly typical of this model.
Price $250.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/i1LbdJ0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2EBJnm6.jpg

3. 1920's Conway Stewart "No. 200M" in red and black mottled hard rubber. The only damage I found on the pen is a bit of wear on the barrel imprint, it is all legible and it has a bit of typical brassing on the clip ball. The nib is a smooth Extra Fine or XX Fine 14K, with only a small amount of flexibility. It lays down a nice wet line. Capped the pen measures 5 1/8 inches. This is a very attractive pen!
Price $265.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/5AWKJkr.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/am9EwDO.jpg

4. circa 1932 Eversharp Doric standard size in Kashmir green. It has a double check mark seal. The only damage I found is a dark spot above the clip and there is a bit of plating wear on the fill lever, next to the tab end. There is a fairly tight diagonal crack towards the top of the cap that crosses three of the facets. I have looked at this pen quite a few times and didn't see the crack until I was looking at it under magnification. It has a company logo badge on top of the cap end that reads "Continental Casualty Company Chicago". The nib is a very smooth writing Extra Fine 14K "Signature", with some flexibility. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches. Please excuse the blurry writing sample photo, my copier/scanner is in storage at the moment.
Price $225.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
https://i.imgur.com/E7oaGFn.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Xers9h5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5kLRwzm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/esp2H6G.jpg

5. 1950's Parker 51 Demi-Size pen in blue with Lustraloy (stainless steel) cap. The pen shows some signs of light use, it has some micro scratches on the cap and barrel, but overall it is very presentable. This pen has an Aerometric fill system, with an over the end of the ink sac pressure bar. The nib is a smooth writing Fine Octanium alloy. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.8 cm.

Price reduced to $105.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/xvZcHUD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zXmgquz.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ul9jO5c.jpg

6. circa 1936 Parker "Moderne" (looks like a Challenger) in silver pearl and black. This one was made in Canada. The clip has brassing on the clip ball and and the bottom cap band is brassed. The cap has three or four gouges and you can see one of them between the clip ball and cap in one of the photos. The nib in this pen is a real star, it is a very smooth writing Flexible Extra Fine and will make about a 1.75 mm line. It has generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 1/8 inches or 12.6 cm.
Price $110.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/dpNwUnX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/56ZOHzr.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xyW6C2N.jpg

Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com