[Zosslist] Pendemonium is Open

PENDEMONIUM pendemonium at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 21:22:43 EET 2020

Hello to my fellow Zossies!

Just a heads up that thus far and for as long as we are able, we are open
for business.  Kingman and Mohave County remain covid-free and we are still
able to safely make daily mail drop offs at the Kingman USPS loading dock.

Inky Greetings and Midnight Madness, our two weekly eNewsletters continue
to be sent out with lots of good deals, nice pens and other eclectic
writing items that you all know us for.  We're also posting specials on our
Pendemonium Facebook page.   We invite you to join us.

Frank and I wish everyone all the best during the Covid-19 crisis.
#washyourhands   Please let us know if there is anything pen and related we
can do for you.

Inkily yours, Sam (and Frank)

http://www.pendemonium.com
Pendemonium LLC
Sign up for e-news Inky Greetings & Midnight Madness
Like us on Facebook